DIGITAL PRINTING & HP INSTANT INK PROGRAM

Moderators: MamaK321, ACOT Employee

Livi
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 3

DIGITAL PRINTING & HP INSTANT INK PROGRAM

Post by Livi »

Does anyone use the HP INSTANT INK PROGRAM? 
https://instantink.hpconnected.com/us/en/r

Do you like it? Is it more economical?
Do you like the print results from your HP INKJET PRINTERS?
Do you feel that it prints well on glossy paper?
Do you mind resizing 12x12 digital paper to 8 1/2 × 11?

I've had the INSTANT INK for and printer for a while now. The INK is convenient. I like the fact that the unused copies roll over and they keep track of when it's time for a refill.

I have just started to download digi images, papers,  elements, and consider using glossy paper (never printed my own pics before). So I was curious. I also wondered if I should invest in either a  HP LASERJET or a WIDE FORMAT PRINTER instead.
Linda L
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 101

Re: DIGITAL PRINTING & HP INSTANT INK PROGRAM

Post by Linda L »

I recently bought an HP Envy Printer and signed up for the instant ink but haven't used enough yet to have any sent except my first free ones. I am having a hard time figuring out how to resize my pictures to print them so haven't done any yet.  If you have resized a 4 x 6 to a wallet  or 4 x 4 let me know how you do it. Image
Livi
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 3

Post by Livi »

Linda-1949 wrote:I recently bought an HP Envy Printer and signed up for the instant ink but haven't used enough yet to have any sent except my first free ones. I am having a hard time figuring out how to resize my pictures to print them so haven't done any yet.  If you have resized a 4 x 6 to a wallet  or 4 x 4 let me know how you do it. Image

I sure will Linda-1949
emmapaige
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 2439

Post by emmapaige »

I bought my HP Envy Printer from BJ's and buy my ink there too.  But most of my photo printing is done on my Epson PictureMate PM-400.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Retiree3
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 5437

Post by Retiree3 »

Do you like it? Is it more economical?    I love this program and it is very economical. I print a lot of various things and I go over my allotted amount, but I am still saving a lot of money compared to what I was spending before.
Do you like the print results from your HP INKJET PRINTERS? - I get great results when I print pictures.
Do you feel that it prints well on glossy paper?   yes

Do you mind resizing 12x12 digital paper to 8 1/2 × 11?- I haven't done this.

Good luck with your choices.

[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

jackson456
Cherry Tart

Post by jackson456 »

Hello..
HP Instant Ink is an ink cartridge substitution benefit. To take an interest, select your HP Instant Ink qualified. The arrangement charges an expense in view of the quantity of pages you print every month. The printer sends ink level data to HP, and when the printer runs low on ink, substitution ink cartridges are sent to you.
rose22
Cherry Tart

Post by rose22 »

Hi,

I have recently purchased HP Envy printing services Brisbane and it is very good.

The HP Envy 7640 is an across the board inkjet printer with output and duplicate capacities, a programmed report feeder and inherent faxing. It works with Windows, MacOS. The multi-shading ink cartridge must be supplanted when a solitary shading runs out. The limit of the principle paper plate is 125 sheets, a commonplace size.

Last edited by rose22 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
traveler
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 750

Post by traveler »

I have an HP envy that I don't print on anymore, I still use it scan, but the printer lost its alignment and won't re-align anymore. I never printed photos on it anyway, just plain paper stuff. (e have a laser printer for the whole family which I print that stuff on now). I print photos on an Epson photo printer, I've had several generations of these over the years, I think they do a great job. I have never used any type of instant ink program, I just order more ink when any of the printers are running out. 
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

Frankieyollow
Cherry Tart

Post by Frankieyollow »

I uninstalled antivirus now my printer is acting up saying the printer is in a error state. Has anybody come across this situation. Don't know what has happens Any suggestion?
Craftyshannon
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 444

Post by Craftyshannon »

Linda-1949 wrote:
Sun May 07, 2017 12:55 pm
I recently bought an HP Envy Printer and signed up for the instant ink but haven't used enough yet to have any sent except my first free ones. I am having a hard time figuring out how to resize my pictures to print them so haven't done any yet.  If you have resized a 4 x 6 to a wallet  or 4 x 4 let me know how you do it. Image

I copy and paste photos into Word. If you click on the photo there you can crop and and change the size as needed. Then just select the correct paper size when you print. I buy the 8.5 x 11 photo paper so i can print a few photos on one page and cut them out. With instant ink you buy by the page, so it's the same for a whole 8.5 X11 as a 4x6.
Craftyshannon
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 444

Post by Craftyshannon »

Livi wrote:
Sun May 07, 2017 12:01 pm
Does anyone use the HP INSTANT INK PROGRAM? 
https://instantink.hpconnected.com/us/en/r

Do you like it? Is it more economical?
Do you like the print results from your HP INKJET PRINTERS?
Do you feel that it prints well on glossy paper?
Do you mind resizing 12x12 digital paper to 8 1/2 × 11?

I've had the INSTANT INK for and printer for a while now. The INK is convenient. I like the fact that the unused copies roll over and they keep track of when it's time for a refill.

I have just started to download digi images, papers,  elements, and consider using glossy paper (never printed my own pics before). So I was curious. I also wondered if I should invest in either a  HP LASERJET or a WIDE FORMAT PRINTER instead.

I was working from home and we were printing worksheets and things for the girls, as well as photos, so we had the 300 page a month plan for the last year (i print about 200 pages a month for work). It's been great to not worry about buying ink. The thing i don't like is that a page is a page, regardless of if you print one line of text or a full 8.5X11 photo. I think you definitely get your money if you do a lot of photos, less so if it's just text pages.
aheatfan
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1774

Post by aheatfan »

I have the Instant Ink program and 💓 it. As a teacher, it saves me tons of money.  If I print pictures on the HP Glossy paper (the thicker one) they come out nicely but if there is a lot of black in the photo, it takes a bit to dry or it will smudge easily. To resize I do the same thing as Craftyshannon, cut and paste into Word then resize. I pay for 300-500 sheets a month depending on what the month of the school year it is but it still a great deal  😊
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

joyce124
Cherry Tart

Post by joyce124 »

Frankieyollow wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 8:56 am
I uninstalled antivirus now my printer is acting up saying the printer is in a error state. Has anybody come across this situation. Don't know what has happens Any suggestion?

Here are several things you can do to solve this issue.
Unplug the printer open services.msc and stop the print spooler service (leave this window open) Delete the contents of c:\Windows\System32\spool\PRINTERS (only what is inside) go back to the services window and start the printer spooler service go to Control Panel > Printers and Right-click and remove any instance of the Offending printer. reboot plug printer back in, let it reinstall. try printing from notepad try printing from chrome, be sure you use the dropdown and choose "see more" so you can get the new instance of the printer and not the 'ghosted' leftover one. For more info visit this website.

Return to “Digital Talk”