Scrap a Day, May 20th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1043

Scrap a Day, May 20th

Post by pawprints »

Hey Cherries. Yes it's me THIS early! Lol. They are up on my roof about to start ripping the old roof off. Supposed to be nice today headed for 73. Don't know if I will be able to get into anything today it depends how much TLC my Twinkie will need once the noise really starts up.
 Image Image Image Image

Charleneanne
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 1496

Re: Scrap a Day, May 20th

Post by Charleneanne »

Same here Barb. It’s far too early to b up but electrical contractors will b here soon so I’m up.

Nothing fun today. These guys say should take about 6 hours. Then a quick trip to post office and I’m done for the day. Being up since 6am will either cause nap or in bed early. Wonderful Monday huh! lol

Take care and have a good Monday !!
aheatfan
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1775

Post by aheatfan »

Good luck with your projects Barb and Charleneanne.  Just stopping by on lunch break, still congested and tired from whatever is blooming outside.  Kiddos are being extra active today and I am ready to go home.  Just 12 more days of school - Can not wit for summer break.  Have a great day everyone  😊
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

VickiR
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1363

Post by VickiR »

I was up at 4:30 after another restless night.  I am feeling better and hope to get some crafting done today.  Tonight DGD has a softball game and we may venture out to that.  It's getting up to 80 today and the humidity is starting.  Ugh!
VickiR
Cherry Cropper

Post by VickiR »

pawprints wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 7:02 am
Hey Cherries. Yes it's me THIS early! Lol. They are up on my roof about to start ripping the old roof off. Supposed to be nice today headed for 73. Don't know if I will be able to get into anything today it depends how much TLC my Twinkie will need once the noise really starts up.
Hope the roof project goes smoothly!

VickiR
Cherry Cropper

Post by VickiR »

Charleneanne wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 10:15 am
Same here Barb. It’s far too early to b up but electrical contractors will b here soon so I’m up.

Nothing fun today. These guys say should take about 6 hours. Then a quick trip to post office and I’m done for the day. Being up since 6am will either cause nap or in bed early. Wonderful Monday huh! lol

Hope your project goes smoothly too!

Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 508

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

pawprints wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 7:02 am

Bless your heart, Barb; morning came too early for you! 😉 It'll be worth it when all the wok is done, though! Still, I'm glad your roofers have some nice weather. 😊
I hope Twinkie is handling everything ok! 😊
VickiR
Cherry Cropper

Post by VickiR »

aheatfan wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 10:32 am
Good luck with your projects Barb and Charleneanne.  Just stopping by on lunch break, still congested and tired from whatever is blooming outside.  Kiddos are being extra active today and I am ready to go home.  Just 12 more days of school - Can not wit for summer break.  Have a great day everyone  😊

Hope you feel better soon, Kristin.  Hang in there!  Summer break is on the way.

Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Charleneanne wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 10:15 am

Happy Monday to you, CharleneAnne! Hopefully you can get your nap in! 😉 (I'm all about naps these days!)
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

aheatfan wrote:

Sorry about your allergies, Kristin! They are pesky! 🫂
Just a few days then you'll get the summer off!! Hang in there!! 💪😊
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

VickiR wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 10:46 am
I was up at 4:30 after another restless night.  I am feeling better and hope to get some crafting done today.  Tonight DGD has a softball game and we may venture out to that.  It's getting up to 80 today and the humidity is starting.  Ugh!

Awww, Vicki, I'm sorry you had another restless night, but I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better! I hope your day and evening are nice! ☺️
Aztam
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 672

Post by Aztam »

Good luck on all the construction!

And Kristen I know you are ready to be finished witht the school year!!

We had a fun day celebrating a 6 year old. Her cousins and a friend came, along with multitude of grown-up family. Her nana made the cake (purple) which was quite tasty. There was a piñata that my son ended up breaking, and presents all with intermittent jumps in the bouncy castle. Since she can read now, she was able to understand the cards and know who gave her presents. That was such a wonderful thing to see.
We had some detours on the way home so ended up stopping to eat midway home. 
Olive Garden for the win!

We are back with the babe this morning. Both mom & babe are sleeping. So catching up on social med. until we can make noise.

Not a bad Monday!

ImageImageImageImageImage

Tam
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Hey Cherries 😊 It's very warm out and a little humid, so I've turn on my AC. (I actually had the bedroom AC on until 5 this morning! I woke up for a few hours but went back to sleep for a while lol!
I have an appointment with my psychiatrist today at 2- grateful that it's on Zoom, because it feels like a it's gonna be a really hot day!
I'm just catching up on things around here, having my coffee. I had a little art play time yesterday and hope to do a little more today. Reading, too, because in the past few years, I've been reading everyday. (I plan on documenting that more.) Novels, short stories, self-help, articles, forums and feeds, non-fiction, spiritual stuff - whatever I can get my hands on!
I'm STILL waiting for important mail so I'm staying as busy as I can I guess. 🤷‍♀️☺️
Stay blessed, Cherries! Y'all are awesome! ☺️
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Aztam wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 11:02 am

We had a fun day celebrating a 6 year old. Her cousins and a friend came, along with multitude of grown-up family. Her nana made the cake (purple) which was quite tasty. There was a piñata that my son ended up breaking, and presents all with intermittent jumps in the bouncy castle. Since she can read now, she was able to understand the cards and know who gave her presents. That was such a wonderful thing to see.

We are back with the babe this morning. Both mom & babe are sleeping. So catching up on social med. until we can make noise.

Not a bad Monday!

Sounds like you've had an amazing time yesterday, Tam! ☺️ That's so awesome!
I hope y'all have another great day! 😊
traveler
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 750

Post by traveler »

HI everyone! We spent the weekend at Zach's college graduation. Everything was perfect, including the weather which is a challenge in upstate NY. Also, there were no protesters derailing graduations which happened at other schools, but everyone was very worried about that, and there was a lot of security. The whole weekend was wonderful, I'll post some photos later.

Today I have laundry going on, cleaning my scrap room from NSD, putting pages in albums, stuff like that. And my cleaning guy is coming. Zach comes home today with a car full of stuff but then will leave Wednesday and come back with more stuff next week. We also took some stuff home with us yesterday.

Have a great day everyone!

Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 2442

Post by emmapaige »

Slow moving this morning but will be heading into my scrap room soon.i will be working on this week’s sketch challenge. I’ve pretty much unpacked from the crop on Saturday.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3699

Post by blbabe1234 »

aheatfan wrote:

Sorry you're still congested. Hope the rest of your day goes by quickly.

Y'all get out late. Draven's last day of school is Wednesday
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

VickiR wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 10:46 am

Sorry you had a restless night.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

Aztam wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 11:02 am

Not a bad Monday!

The birthday party sounds like it was a success
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 11:16 am
Hey Cherries 😊 It's very warm out and a little humid, so I've turn on my AC. (I actually had the bedroom AC on until 5 this morning! I woke up for a few hours but went back to sleep for a while lol!
I have an appointment with my psychiatrist today at 2- grateful that it's on Zoom, because it feels like a it's gonna be a really hot day!
I'm just catching up on things around here, having my coffee. I had a little art play time yesterday and hope to do a little more today. Reading, too, because in the past few years, I've been reading everyday. (I plan on documenting that more.) Novels, short stories, self-help, articles, forums and feeds, non-fiction, spiritual stuff - whatever I can get my hands on!
I'm STILL waiting for important mail so I'm staying as busy as I can I guess. 🤷‍♀️☺️
Stay blessed, Cherries! Y'all are awesome! ☺️
Good luck with your appt

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”