Super Cmte Failed

Moderator: ACOT Employee

milmomma
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 67

Super Cmte Failed

Post by milmomma »

They haven't even ran out of time but alreading saying they failed. We are looking at automatic cuts. Pres says he will veto any bill that try to keep the automatic cuts from happening. And now they are saying that the market is once again unstable with all the budget cuts coming. I got this from CNN Incase anyone wonders. How do y'all feel?
milmomma
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 67

Re: Super Cmte Failed

Post by milmomma »

I'll be honest the military cuts worry me. The cuts may make the market slide again worries me. It all almost make me wanna move to New Zeland. I know people think our military needs cuts but do we risk our safety? Why don't we cut from the Gov, and Sen salary? I worry for the future. We are absolutely crazy if we don't think North Korea, Afgan, and many others won't exploit our weakness after they let go half our military and stop making equip for the ones left. And just to inform any that don't know they have already started the military cuts. Including buying people out of their contracts.
LyndaKay
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 40

Re: Super Cmte Failed

Post by LyndaKay »

Where is the plan to stop runaway spending? All I hear is "raise taxes", but you have to cut the spending, too, don't you? A good home economist could do better than the super committee. IMO

Lynda

Return to “General Debate”