[Public]

Moderator: Monroe1218

Monroe1218
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 86

2021 Secret Sister - Scrappy Things

Post by Monroe1218 »

1. Paper, Digital or Hybrid
2. What size layouts do you normally scrap? 12x12, 8.5x11, 8x8, other? What type of album? Postbound, 3/D-ring, strap hinge - other?
3. Do you do Project Life? 
4. Do you rubber stamp?
5. Do you make altered items? If so, what kind?
6. Do you make cards?
7. Favorite Colors to scrap with?
8. Favorite Companies/Designers?
9. Favorite Subject/Theme to scrap? Kids, vacations, holidays, everyday??
10. Favorite Products? Ribbon, patterned paper? Flowers? Brads?
11. Is there anything you won't use? Eyelets? Vintage?
12. Least Favorite Companies/Designers?
13. Least Favorite Subject to Scrap?
14. Colors you normally don't use?
15. Do you handwrite journaling?  Computer journal?
16. What type of adhesive do you use most? Is there any you won't use?
17. Do you have a "big box" (Michael's, Hobby Lobby, AC Moore, JoAnn's) close by?
18. Are there items/companies that you love that ACOT doesn't carry? 
19. Do you have any "tools" - Cricut, Silhouette, Slice, Sizzix? Bind It All? Sew Easy?
20. What is something that you would like to try but haven't?
21. Do you use glitter?
22. Do you use bling?
23.  Do you use washi tape?
24.  Do you incorporate mixed media into your scrapping?  If so, what are some items you like?
25. If you have a die cut machine, what dies do you use?  Thins?  Tim Holtz, etc?
26. Do you use stencils?
27. What type of trimmer do you use?
28. Do you use embossing folders?
29.  Do you heat emboss?
30.  What types of pens do you like to use when scrapping?
31.  Do you have a favorite company that is no longer around?  Would you love stuff from them if it could be found?
32. Do you ever do mini albums?  Traveler's Notebooks?
33. Do you like 3D/bulky items in your scrapbooking?

Anything else you would like to add?  The more information that your Secret Sister has - the more fun!

Rebecca

lissahope26
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 1702

Re: 2021 Secret Sister - Scrappy Things

Post by lissahope26 »

1. Paper, Digital or Hybrid--Paper
2. What size layouts do you normally scrap? 12x12, 8.5x11, 8x8, other? What type of album? Postbound, 3/D-ring, strap hinge - other? 12x12 D-ring
3. Do you do Project Life? No
4. Do you rubber stamp? yes
5. Do you make altered items? If so, what kind? no
6. Do you make cards? not really
7. Favorite Colors to scrap with? any
8. Favorite Companies/Designers? Vicki Boutin, Cocoa Vanilla, Bella Blvd, Pretty Little Studio
9. Favorite Subject/Theme to scrap? Kids, vacations, holidays, everyday?? All of those
10. Favorite Products? Ribbon, patterned paper? Flowers? Brads? Adhesive, Patterned Paper
11. Is there anything you won't use? Eyelets? Vintage? Rub ons
12. Least Favorite Companies/Designers? Graphic 45
13. Least Favorite Subject to Scrap? None
14. Colors you normally don't use? None
15. Do you handwrite journaling?  Computer journal?  Both
16. What type of adhesive do you use most? Is there any you won't use?  Any
17. Do you have a "big box" (Michael's, Hobby Lobby, AC Moore, JoAnn's) close by?  Yes to all
18. Are there items/companies that you love that ACOT doesn't carry? Pretty Little Studio
19. Do you have any "tools" - Cricut, Silhouette, Slice, Sizzix? Bind It All? Sew Easy?  I have a cricut
20. What is something that you would like to try but haven't? None
21. Do you use glitter?no
22. Do you use bling?rarely
23.  Do you use washi tape?Avoid it
24.  Do you incorporate mixed media into your scrapping?  If so, what are some items you like?  I try.  I try it all.
25. If you have a die cut machine, what dies do you use?  Thins?  Tim Holtz, etc?  I have a small Anna Griffin one.
26. Do you use stencils? Yesssss
27. What type of trimmer do you use?  fiskars
28. Do you use embossing folders? no
29.  Do you heat emboss?  occasionally
30.  What types of pens do you like to use when scrapping? whatever on hand
31.  Do you have a favorite company that is no longer around?  Would you love stuff from them if it could be found?  No
32. Do you ever do mini albums?  Traveler's Notebooks?  Yes
33. Do you like 3D/bulky items in your scrapbooking?  occasionally

Melissa H.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

CarrieG
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1781

Post by CarrieG »

1. Paper, Digital or Hybrid  paper
2. What size layouts do you normally scrap? 12x12, 8.5x11, 8x8, other? What type of album? Postbound, 3/D-ring, strap hinge - other? 8.5x11  3 ring
3. Do you do Project Life? not specifically but i do some pocket type pages here and there
4. Do you rubber stamp?  not much...
5. Do you make altered items? If so, what kind? not really
6. Do you make cards? not really
7. Favorite Colors to scrap with? i like homey colors
8. Favorite Companies/Designers? Crate, Simple Stories, Pebbles
9. Favorite Subject/Theme to scrap? Kids, vacations, holidays, everyday?? grandson, everyday stuff
10. Favorite Products? Ribbon, patterned paper? Flowers? Brads? love paper, letter stickers, lil labels, lil word or phrase stickers
11. Is there anything you won't use? Eyelets? Vintage? i dont do much vintage stuff
12. Least Favorite Companies/Designers? Graphic 45, Bo Bunny
13. Least Favorite Subject to Scrap? sports but i think im done with those for a few years!
14. Colors you normally don't use? purple, burgandy....jewel tones
15. Do you handwrite journaling?  Computer journal?  mostly computer journal
16. What type of adhesive do you use most? Is there any you won't use? i use elmers tape runners and the red scrapbook adhesives ez runner
17. Do you have a "big box" (Michael's, Hobby Lobby, AC Moore, JoAnn's) close by? nooooooooooooo
18. Are there items/companies that you love that ACOT doesn't carry? i like the hobby lobby brand of supplies but i live an hour from the closet one
19. Do you have any "tools" - Cricut, Silhouette, Slice, Sizzix? Bind It All? Sew Easy? i have a cricut buts its often buried
20. What is something that you would like to try but haven't?  hmmmmmmm not sure
21. Do you use glitter? glitter things yes, actual glitter no
22. Do you use bling? yes!
23.  Do you use washi tape?on the rare occassion
24.  Do you incorporate mixed media into your scrapping?  If so, what are some items you like? mists, starting to use some stickles etc with stencils  thats about all ive tried
25. If you have a die cut machine, what dies do you use?  Thins?  Tim Holtz, etc?no die cut machine
26. Do you use stencils? im starting to a lil bit
27. What type of trimmer do you use? my old school creative memories blue one and a fiskars one
28. Do you use embossing folders? no
29.  Do you heat emboss? no
30.  What types of pens do you like to use when scrapping? black fine tip pens
31.  Do you have a favorite company that is no longer around?  Would you love stuff from them if it could be found? cant think of one off the top of my head
32. Do you ever do mini albums?  Traveler's Notebooks? i havent done an actual mini album in awhile but im working on a travelers journal
33. Do you like 3D/bulky items in your scrapbooking? if they are not TOO bulky

DMarie
Cherry Berry
Gallery: 462

Post by DMarie »

1. Paper, Digital or Hybrid - All 3
2. What size layouts do you normally scrap? 12x12  What type of album? 3/D-ring
3. Do you do Project Life? - No 
4. Do you rubber stamp? - Yes
5. Do you make altered items? - Once in a while. If so, what kind? - Boxes & calendars
6. Do you make cards? - Some
7. Favorite Colors to scrap with? - Blues & browns
8. Favorite Companies/Designers? - Bo Bunny, Bazzill, Echo Park
9. Favorite Subject/Theme to scrap? Kids, vacations, holidays, everyday?? - Family, flowers, landscapes really anything and everything happening around me.
10. Favorite Products? Ribbon, patterned paper? Flowers? Brads? - Patterned Papers, flowers & filigree stickers
11. Is there anything you won't use? Eyelets? Vintage? - No everything is fair game
12. Least Favorite Companies/Designers? - No 
13. Least Favorite Subject to Scrap? - No 
14. Colors you normally don't use? - No 
15. Do you handwrite journaling?  Computer journal? - Both 
16. What type of adhesive do you use most? Is there any you won't use? - Scotch(R) ATG Adhesive Transfer Tape 908 Gold, 0.25 In
17. Do you have a "big box" (Michael's, Hobby Lobby, AC Moore, JoAnn's) close by? - Hobby Lobby & JoAnn’s
18. Are there items/companies that you love that ACOT doesn't carry? - No
19. Do you have any "tools" - Cricut, Silhouette, Slice, Sizzix? Bind It All? Sew Easy? - Cricut
20. What is something that you would like to try but haven't? - Mixed medium
21. Do you use glitter? - No
22. Do you use bling? - Yes
23.  Do you use washi tape? - Yes
24.  Do you incorporate mixed media into your scrapping?  If so, what are some items you like? - No but would love to learn
25. If you have a die cut machine, what dies do you use?  Thins?  Tim Holtz, etc? - No
26. Do you use stencils? - No
27. What type of trimmer do you use? - Cutter pillar pro
28. Do you use embossing folders? - Yes
29.  Do you heat emboss? - Yes
30.  What types of pens do you like to use when scrapping? - What ever is on hand
31.  Do you have a favorite company that is no longer around?  Would you love stuff from them if it could be found? - No
32. Do you ever do mini albums?  Traveler's Notebooks? - Yes
33. Do you like 3D/bulky items in your scrapbooking? - Yes
Dawn Marie 
Monroe1218
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 86

Post by Monroe1218 »

1. Paper, Digital or Hybrid - paper only
2. What size layouts do you normally scrap? 12x12, 8.5x11, 8x8, other? What type of album? Postbound, 3/D-ring, strap hinge - other?  12x12 usually.
3. Do you do Project Life?   No.
4. Do you rubber stamp?  I have hoarded plenty of stamps but I haven't done too much.  I want to use them more in 2021!
5. Do you make altered items? If so, what kind?  No... I have a hard enough time trying to find time to scrapbook.
6. Do you make cards?  Currently, no.  Another goal for 2021.
7. Favorite Colors to scrap with?  Most all except for neon colors and pink.
8. Favorite Companies/Designers?  Simple Stories, Echo Park, Carta Bella, Tim Holtz, American Crafts
9. Favorite Subject/Theme to scrap? Kids, vacations, holidays, everyday??  Every day moments and holidays.
10. Favorite Products? Ribbon, patterned paper? Flowers? Brads?  Patterned paper, Thickers, wood veneer, chipboard
11. Is there anything you won't use? Eyelets? Vintage?  Eyelets, realistic looking papers, stickers with a white border around them
12. Least Favorite Companies/Designers?  Can't think of any - but not a fan of cartoonish stuff, some Authentique
13. Least Favorite Subject to Scrap?  None
14. Colors you normally don't use?  Neon colors and pink
15. Do you handwrite journaling?  Computer journal?  Both.  Depends on the project I'm working on.  Hoping to use my typewriter more this year for journaling.
16. What type of adhesive do you use most? Is there any you won't use?  ATG 714 gold tape, photo squares and glue dots.  I don't like "wet" adhesive.
17. Do you have a "big box" (Michael's, Hobby Lobby, JoAnn's) close by?  All 3 of those! Although the selection is sometimes not too wonderful.
18. Are there items/companies that you love that ACOT doesn't carry?   Paper Person, Studio Calico for stamps, SpeigelMom sequins, Elle's Studio
19. Do you have any "tools" - Cricut, Silhouette, Slice, Sizzix? Bind It All? Sew Easy?  Quickutz Revolution, ATG gun...
20. What is something that you would like to try but haven't?  Mixed media - alcohol inks, texture pastes...
21. Do you use glitter?  Nope. 
22. Do you use bling?  Yes
23.  Do you use washi tape?  No.
24.  Do you incorporate mixed media into your scrapping?  If so, what are some items you like?  I have some items, just haven't used them yet.
25. If you have a die cut machine, what dies do you use?  Thins?  Tim Holtz, etc?  Quickutz Revolution.  I can use thin  dies in it as long as they aren't over 3.5-4 inches wide
26. Do you use stencils?  Yes.
27. What type of trimmer do you use?  I have 2 different Fiskars trimmers that have the sliding blade and also a guillotine cutter. 
28. Do you use embossing folders?  Yes.
29.  Do you heat emboss?  Yes.
30.  What types of pens do you like to use when scrapping?  Staedtler thin
31.  Do you have a favorite company that is no longer around?  Would you love stuff from them if it could be found?  October Afternoon and Making Memories, My Little Shoebox tiny alphabets, Cosmo Cricket Tiny Text - specifically the Christmas set.
32. Do you ever do mini albums?  Traveler's Notebooks?  I usually do a December Daily each year.  2020 was the first year I also did an October Daily.
33. Do you like 3D/bulky items in your scrapbooking?  Yes, occasionally.

Anything else you would like to add?  The more information that your Secret Sister has - the more fun!
Rebecca

CristioCornman
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 109

Post by CristioCornman »

Paper, Digital or Hybrid. Paper
2. What size layouts do you normally scrap? 12x12, 8.5x11, 8x8, other? What type of album? Postbound, 3/D-ring, strap hinge - other? 12x12
3. Do you do Project Life? no
4. Do you rubber stamp? not alot
6. Do you make cards? sometimes
7. Favorite Colors to scrap with? bright
8. Favorite Companies/Designers? echo park, cocoa vanilla, doodlebug, pink fresh
9. Favorite Subject/Theme to scrap? Kids, vacations, holidays, everyday?? kids
10. Favorite Products? Ribbon, patterned paper? Flowers? Brads? paper, alphas
11. Is there anything you won't use? Eyelets? Vintage? vintage, i dont use much ribbon
12. Least Favorite Companies/Designers? prima
13. Least Favorite Subject to Scrap? nothing
14. Colors you normally don't use? none
15. Do you handwrite journaling?  Computer journal? hand
16. What type of adhesive do you use most? Is there any you won't use? mono adhesive and fine line glue
17. Do you have a "big box" (Michael's, Hobby Lobby, AC Moore, JoAnn's) close by? all
18. Are there items/companies that you love that ACOT doesn't carry?  pretty little studio
19. Do you have any "tools" - Cricut, Silhouette, Slice, Sizzix? Bind It All? Sew Easy? cricut, cameo, cuttlebug, big shot, grand calliper
20. What is something that you would like to try but haven't? alcohol inks
21. Do you use glitter? yes
22. Do you use bling? yes
23.  Do you use washi tape? yes
24.  Do you incorporate mixed media into your scrapping?  If so, what are some items you like? yes, paint, watercolors, nuvo
25. If you have a die cut machine, what dies do you use?  Thins?  Tim Holtz, etc? yes all of them
26. Do you use stencils? LOVE
27. What type of trimmer do you use? fiskers
28. Do you use embossing folders? yes
29.  Do you heat emboss? yes
30.  What types of pens do you like to use when scrapping? micron
31.  Do you have a favorite company that is no longer around?  Would you love stuff from them if it could be found? little yellow bicycle
32. Do you ever do mini albums?  Traveler's Notebooks? nope
33. Do you like 3D/bulky items in your scrapbooking?. YES
VALERIE 03/22
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 437

Post by VALERIE 03/22 »

Monroe1218 wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:51 pm
1. Paper, Digital or Hybrid  PAPER
2. What size layouts do you normally scrap?   12X12----- 12x12, 8.5x11, 8x8, other? What type of album? Postbound, 3/D-ring, strap hinge - other?  D-RING
3. Do you do Project Life? NOPE
4. Do you rubber stamp?   SOMETIMES
5. Do you make altered items? If so, what kind?  NOPE
6. Do you make cards?  YES
7. Favorite Colors to scrap with?   ALL
8. Favorite Companies/Designers?  NO FAVORITE WELL MAYBE DOODLEBUG
9. Favorite Subject/Theme to scrap? Kids, vacations, holidays, everyday??  ALL
10. Favorite Products? Ribbon, patterned paper? Flowers? Brads?  NO FAV'S LOVE THEM ALL
11. Is there anything you won't use? Eyelets? Vintage?   WASHI
12. Least Favorite Companies/Designers?  NONE
13. Least Favorite Subject to Scrap?   DEATH
14. Colors you normally don't use?  I USE THEM ALL
15. Do you handwrite journaling?  Computer journal?   HANDWRITE
16. What type of adhesive do you use most?   TAPE RUNNER'S Is there any you won't use? I USE THEM ALL
17. Do you have a "big box" (Michael's, Hobby Lobby, AC Moore, JoAnn's) close by? MICHAEL'S, HOBBY LOBBY & JOANN'S
18. Are there items/companies that you love that ACOT doesn't carry? ACOT CARRIES A GREAT VARIETY LOVE THAT
19. Do you have any "tools" - Cricut, Silhouette, Slice, Sizzix? Bind It All? Sew Easy?  CRICUT & BIG SHOT
20. What is something that you would like to try but haven't?   NOPE
21. Do you use glitter?   YES
22. Do you use bling?   YES
23.  Do you use washi tape?   NOPE
24.  Do you incorporate mixed media into your scrapping?  If so, what are some items you like?   NOPE
25. If you have a die cut machine, what dies do you use?  Thins?  Tim Holtz, etc? THINLITS & BIG Z'S
26. Do you use stencils?   SOMETIMES
27. What type of trimmer do you use?   FRISKARS
28. Do you use embossing folders?   SOMETIMES
29.  Do you heat emboss?   YES
30.  What types of pens do you like to use when scrapping?  SHARPIES
31.  Do you have a favorite company that is no longer around? NO Would you love stuff from them if it could be found?
32. Do you ever do mini albums?  Traveler's Notebooks?   NOPE
33. Do you like 3D/bulky items in your scrapbooking?   YES

Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2322

Post by Art_Teacher »

Monroe1218 wrote:
1. Paper, Digital or Hybrid. All 3...I always say I'm bi-scraptual!
2. What size layouts do you normally scrap? 12x12, 8.5x11, 8x8, other? What type of album? Postbound, 3/D-ring, strap hinge - other? Usually 12 x 12, postbound albums
3. Do you do Project Life?  Not really, but I like some of the cards and embellies.
4. Do you rubber stamp? Yes!
5. Do you make altered items? If so, what kind? Sometimes. Mostly chipboard albums.
6. Do you make cards? Yes!
7. Favorite Colors to scrap with? Blues and greens, jewel tones.
8. Favorite Companies/Designers? Basic Grey (miss them!), Bo Bunny, Carta Bella, Prima, tons of them, actually!
9. Favorite Subject/Theme to scrap? Kids, vacations, holidays, everyday?? travel, Christmas, my pet/dogs, heritage
10. Favorite Products? Ribbon, patterned paper? Flowers? Brads? patterned paper, flowers, and 3-D stickers
11. Is there anything you won't use? Eyelets? Vintage? I don't use wood items (lignin), and nothing too thick/bulky
12. Least Favorite Companies/Designers? Anything kid-like, bold designs
13. Least Favorite Subject to Scrap? daily life
14. Colors you normally don't use? pastels and neon brights
15. Do you handwrite journaling?  Computer journal? I do both.
16. What type of adhesive do you use most? Is there any you won't use? Tombow Mono Permanent adhesive rollers. Won't use photo splits/anything I have to peel.
17. Do you have a "big box" (Michael's, Hobby Lobby, AC Moore, JoAnn's) close by? Near a Michael's, Hobby Lobby, and JoAnn's.
18. Are there items/companies that you love that ACOT doesn't carry?  Not really.
19. Do you have any "tools" - Cricut, Silhouette, Slice, Sizzix? Bind It All? Sew Easy? I have an original Sizzix, Sidekick, Slice, and Sew Easy
20. What is something that you would like to try but haven't? I have no idea. lol
21. Do you use glitter? Only glitter glue/Stickles.
22. Do you use bling? Yes!
23.  Do you use washi tape? Yes!
24.  Do you incorporate mixed media into your scrapping?  If so, what are some items you like? Yes. I like stencils, paints, and mists.
25. If you have a die cut machine, what dies do you use?  Thins?  Tim Holtz, etc? Sizzlets, anything that fits in a Sizzix or Sidekick.
26. Do you use stencils? Yes!
27. What type of trimmer do you use? Creative Memories 12 inch. trimmer
28. Do you use embossing folders? Yes!
29.  Do you heat emboss? Yes!
30.  What types of pens do you like to use when scrapping? Any acid-free.
31.  Do you have a favorite company that is no longer around?  Would you love stuff from them if it could be found? Basic Grey!
32. Do you ever do mini albums?  Traveler's Notebooks? Sometimes.
33. Do you like 3D/bulky items in your scrapbooking? No!

Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
jisparks
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 30

Post by jisparks »

1. Paper, Digital or Hybrid  paper
2. What size layouts do you normally scrap? 12x12, 8.5x11, 8x8, other? What type of album? Postbound, 3/D-ring, strap hinge - other? 12 x 12 3/d ring
3. Do you do Project Life? no
4. Do you rubber stamp? no
6. Do you make cards? no
7. Favorite Colors to scrap with? love them all
8. Favorite Companies/Designers? love American craft, echo park, I like a lot
9. Favorite Subject/Theme to scrap? Kids, vacations, holidays, everyday?? I scrap chronologically whatever happens to be going on, everyday stuff, kids, holidays, husband and foster kids   
10. Favorite Products? Ribbon, patterned paper? Flowers? Brads? pattern paper for sure!
11. Is there anything you won't use? Eyelets? Vintage? don't care for vintage, don't use eyelets or ribbon much
12. Least Favorite Companies/Designers? prima
13. Least Favorite Subject to Scrap?  I don't really have one
14. Colors you normally don't use? I use them all
15. Do you handwrite journaling?  Computer journal? handwrite
16. What type of adhesive do you use most? Is there any you won't use? I have a pink ATG that I use but am open to any
17. Do you have a "big box" (Michael's, Hobby Lobby, AC Moore, JoAnn's) close by? only have a Hobby Lobby
18. Are there items/companies that you love that ACOT doesn't carry? not really
19. Do you have any "tools" - Cricut, Silhouette, Slice, Sizzix? Bind It All? Sew Easy? cricut
20. What is something that you would like to try but haven't? nuvo drops
21. Do you use glitter? no
22. Do you use bling? yes, enamel dots, sequins
23.  Do you use washi tape? some, but not a lot
24.  Do you incorporate mixed media into your scrapping?  If so, what are some items you like? I use splatty bits like sprays and I use ink pads
25. If you have a die cut machine, what dies do you use?  Thins?  Tim Holtz, etc? I have one but don't really use it
26. Do you use stencils? I like them but don't have many
27. What type of trimmer do you use? cutterpillar crop
28. Do you use embossing folders? no
29.  Do you heat emboss? no
30.  What types of pens do you like to use when scrapping? I have pens coming out of my ears
31.  Do you have a favorite company that is no longer around?  Would you love stuff from them if it could be found? no
32. Do you ever do mini albums?  Traveler's Notebooks? no
33. Do you like 3D/bulky items in your scrapbooking? no

Anything else you would like to add?  The more information that your Secret Sister has - the more fun! I know it seems like I am very picky!  I really am not I just do a lot of "extras" on my pages like stamping and embossing.  I like most companies and lots of different products
beachlover
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1740

Post by beachlover »

Monroe1218 wrote:
1. Paper
2. What size layouts do you normally scrap? 12x12 strap hinge (CM)
3. Do you do Project Life? have some but never started
4. Do you rubber stamp? not much
5. Do you make altered items? no
6. Do you make cards? once in a while
7. Favorite Colors to scrap with? lots of white, Kraft, blues
8. Favorite Companies/Designers?  EP, SS, Photoplay
9. Favorite Subject/Theme to scrap? Kids, vacations, holidays, everyday, pets
10. Favorite Products?  patterned paper
11. Is there anything you won't use? Eyelets, Brads, Vintage
12. Least Favorite Companies/Designers? Graphic 45
13. Least Favorite Subject to Scrap? school
14. Colors you normally don't use? pastels
15. Do you handwrite journaling?  Computer journal? - both
16. What type of adhesive do you use most?  tape runners and photo splits
17. Do you have a "big box" Hobby Lobby
18. Are there items/companies that you love that ACOT doesn't carry? 
19. Do you have any "tools" - Sizzix
20. What is something that you would like to try but haven't? mixed media, embossing
21. Do you use glitter? no
22. Do you use bling?  yes
23.  Do you use washi tape? yes
24.  Do you incorporate mixed media into your scrapping?  no 
25. If you have a die cut machine, what dies do you use?  Thins?  Tim Holtz, etc?
26. Do you use stencils?
27. What type of trimmer do you use? CM
28. Do you use embossing folders?
29.  Do you heat emboss?  no
30.  What types of pens do you like to use when scrapping? gel markers
31.  Do you have a favorite company that is no longer around?  Would you love stuff from them if it could be found?
32. Do you ever do mini albums?  Traveler's Notebooks? never tried them
33. Do you like 3D/bulky items in your scrapbooking? no

Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Return to “Secret Sister”