Scrapbooks Etc On Assignments Photos due April 12th

Everything about publishing!!! [Public]

Moderator: Dianedi

Dianedi
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 491

Scrapbooks Etc On Assignments Photos due April 12th

Post by Dianedi »

Hello Scrapbooks etc. friends! Ready for another On Assignment challenge? If you’re new to On Assignment challenges, here’s basically how it works. For each upcoming issue of the magazine, I’ll post a challenge here in the Scrapbook Challenges blog. If you decide to take on the challenge and create a scrapbook page, you can share it with others in our designated Scrap Challenge gallery. And if you post your page by the given deadline, you have a chance at getting published too. Okay, onto the challenge!
Your Assignment: Use photos in a creative way
For this challenge, I’m hoping to break out of the box and use photos in ways I have never tried before – something fun and very different. I hope you’ll join me in this quest. Some cool ideas I’ve seen in the past have been, for example, placing mini photos inside an actual film strip; cutting pictures to create a flower shape; or making an accordion pull out. You can try these or come up with your own creative ideas – we’d love that! Once you’ve completed your layout, which can be 1-page or 2-page, you can share it with others in theDecember 2011 On Assignment gallery. If you post your layout by April 12th, you have a chance at getting published in the December 2011 issue.
Have a great day and have fun with your photos!

Return to “Our Little "PUB"”